Thank you for your interest in becoming a Williamson County Candle Company retailer. If after reading the terms and conditions below you wish to apply to become a WCCC retailer, please register your company (below the Terms & Conditions) and I will contact you as soon as possible about your inquiry.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Williamson County Candle Company (WCCC) products must be sold in a retail environment and may only be sold in the establishment approved in our agreement.
2. Texas retailers applying to become a WCCC retailer must provide their Texas state sales tax permit number. Prior to delivery of first order, Texas retailers must provide a signed copy of a Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale certificate which can be found here:
Properly completed Texas Sales and use Tax Resale certificates can be mailed or scanned and e-mailed. The retailer's resale certificate will be kept of file for four years from the date on the certificate and will cover all wholesale purchases for that time period.
3. Minimum opening orders are $250 and reorder minimums are $100.
4. Candles must be ordered in sets of at least four or more scents.
5. Coupons, discounts, and special offers are not valid on wholesale orders, unless expressly stated.
6. Unless otherwise arranged, orders are prepaid with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), check (check will clear our account before order is shipped or delivered), or money order. We do not offer open accounts, C.O.D.s, or billing terms. If a check is returned due to "not sufficient funds," payment must be made in the form of certified funds (money order or cashier’s check) along with a $40 NSF fee.
7. We try and complete each order within two weeks after the order is placed. Please know that since we are a small operation, sometimes situations can arise that may delay your order. Also, during peak season (October - December), please allow extra time for your order to be completed. Timelines for very large orders (12+ cases) will be discussed on a case by case basis.
8. All candles are individually hand-poured. As with any handcrafted product, slight variances may occur and are a natural part of the handmade process.
9. Your retail price may be set at any price your particular market or geographical area will support. You may decide to charge more for the candles than what is listed on our retail website.
10. When accepted as a WCCC retailer, you will receive exclusive zip code rights for our products. We will not wholesale to any other retailer in your zip code. If six months pass without an order, the retailer account will be cancelled and the area will be awarded to the next retailer on our waiting list.
11. Wholesale candle products will bear the WCCC labels both on the front of the candle and the bottom of the candle. Retailers are not allowed to remove or cover up WCCC labels.
12. Retailers will provide means to display WCCC products.
13. WCCC offers free delivery to areas within twenty (20) miles of Hutto, Tx. For areas outside of Hutto, the first 20 miles are free and there will be a $.50 charge for each additional mile. Wholesale clients are also welcomed to pick their order up at our facilities.
14. We will notify you of any price increases prior to changing the prices on the website.
15. Please check this agreement periodically for updates and changes. While we will always try our best to keep our accounts informed, this agreement may be amended at any time without specific notice to you.